In order to run your business properly you need to make informed business decisions. This means you need accurate and timely information – and much of that information is financial
- You need to invoice the right amounts to be both competitive and viable.
- You need to have the right staff at the right time, so your team is productively employed.
- You need to know the difference between turnover and profit.
- You need to know how much of the money in the bank is actually yours.
Larger businesses have finance departments with highly paid financial experts who know how to manage and interpret the numbers. Smaller organisations often rely on their accountants and bookkeepers.
- Accountants usually provide an annual service, by which time it’s often too late to take action.
- Bookkeepers bookkeep; they don’t provide the information and analysis needed for decision making.
An outsourced finance department offers small and medium sized businesses the best of both worlds – they get the senior level expertise, but only as much as they need for the size of business. It is a viable alternative to employing expensive resources. Businesses have access to the right numbers and senior level advice as and when they need it.
For more information contact us on 020 7316 2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org